On receipt of goods, the Customer shall inspect the said Goods and determine whether or not they satisfy the customer's order. If the Customer has reason to allege that any of the goods are not in accordance with the Customer's order then the Customer shall advise Inking Australia immediately via our contact us webpage.
- Goods must not be returned for any reason whatsoever unless authorised by a representative of the Company.
- When so authorised, the Customer will be provided with a Returned Merchandise Authority number (RMA). The RMA will refer only to those particular Goods that the Customer has alleged to be at fault at the time of notifying Inking Australia.
- Returned goods will only be accepted for re-stocking if they are free of any markings, undamaged and in a re-saleable condition.
- The RMA # must appear on the address side of the package otherwise the Goods may not be accepted and may be returned to the Customer in which case the Customer will be liable for subsequent freight costs. Inking Australia representative will advise by what method the Goods are to be returned. The Customer will be liable for any freight charges for any Goods returned by any other method not authorised by Inking Australia or its representatives.
- Goods returned for re-stocking due to a customer no longer requiring those goods or "change of mind" will be subject to a 30% re-stocking fee and must be returned at the customer’s expense. The procedure as listed above must be followed.
- When returning goods due to there being a defect or a warranty claim a full and detailed description of the problem should be provided. In the case of Laser/Toner cartridges a serial number must also be provided if the goods are not required to be returned to the Inking Australia warehouse.
- In addition an invoice number that relates to the purchase of the item requiring an RMA must be provided so that the correct invoice is credited