Services and Descriptions
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- We sell and deliver our goods and services only Australia wide, we do not sell and ship to the outside of Australia.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any wrong description, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- VIP customers full services may take up to 30 working days to take place after registration date and subject to sign VIP customer agreement. VIP customer will get the full VIP services as advertised from their second order, this includes some services such as free delivery, fast delivery and delivery on weekend and public holidays.
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- If you need special packaging and postage that may occur an additional charge.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7 days and full payment. If we have not responded to you within 7 days, your offer is deemed to be accepted and your order being processed. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- Once you have submitted an order, you may in some cases be able to request a cancellation of your order by emailing us. If we are unable to grant your request for cancellation of your order this will apply even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
- Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- Please note we are not responsible for security of your parcel while unattended, if you request an ATL (Authority to Leave)
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited
- We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition or you can choose to have the product replaced. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us by email or through our designated “contact us” webpage.
- On receipt of goods, the Customer shall inspect the said Goods and determine whether or not they satisfy the customer's order. If the Customer has reason to allege that any of the goods are not in accordance with the Customer's order then the Customer shall advise Inking Australia immediately via our contact us webpage.
- Goods must not be returned for any reason whatsoever unless authorised by a representative of the Company.
- When so authorised, the Customer will be provided with a Returned Merchandise Authority number (RMA). The RMA will refer only to those particular Goods that the Customer has alleged to be at fault at the time of notifying Inking Australia.
- Accepted returned goods will only be accepted for re-stocking if they are free of any markings, undamaged and in a re-saleable condition
- The RMA # must appear on the address side of the package otherwise the Goods may not be accepted and may be returned to the Customer in which case the Customer will be liable for subsequent freight costs. Inking Australia representative will advise by what method the Goods are to be returned. The Customer will be liable for any freight charges for any Goods returned by any other method not authorised by Inking Australia or its representatives
- Goods returned for re-stocking due to a customer no longer requiring those goods or "change of mind" will be subject to a 75% re-stocking fee and must be returned at the customer’s expense. The procedure as listed above must be followed
- When returning goods due to there being a defect or a warranty claim a full and detailed description of the problem should be provided. In the case of Laser/Toner cartridges a serial number must also be provided if the goods are not required to be returned to the Inking Australia warehouse.
- In addition an invoice number that relates to the purchase of the item requiring an RMA must be provided so that the correct invoice is credited
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Brother, Hewlett Packard, Lexmark, Canon, Epson, Kyocera, Samsung, Fuji Xerox and other manufacturer brand names and marks mention in product descriptions are solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. All trademarks referenced are property of their respective trademark holders. Inking Australia has no affiliation with Brother, Hewlett Packard, Lexmark, Canon, Epson, Kyocera, Samsung, Fuji Xerox and other manufacturer or OEM and nor has any arrangement been made with them to form the basis for any statement we make. Please note that due to the high volume of items listed on this website, there may be times when item names or descriptions vary from the product ordered. All images shown are for illustration purposes only, descriptions may not be accurate due to insufficient information from vendor and actual products may differ.
Unless otherwise stated, all printer cartridge consumables we supply, be it parts or complete units are not from the original equipment/printer manufacturer or brand. Our parts and cartridges are non-genuine, compatible, aftermarket products and should not be considered, promoted or on-sold as if genuine brands. Although we source and test to the highest possible quality available, our printing consumable products may not be expected to match the standard of the original equipment/printer manufacturer or brand.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
- We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with us.
- We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
Inking Australia is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Inking Australia may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. We need to share them with carrier company like Australia Post or couriers company for shipping or with our main supplier to process your order.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Special offers and gift / free items
From time to time we may advertise for special offers and free gift. All these free gift are subject to availability. When we advertise for a free gift/item that you may collect it from other businesses store, for example Cloes supermarket, we do not take any obligation for delivery so you need to go to that business and grab your item, also in this case we send you only a voucher valued for the adveritised item. If that advertised item is not available at that store, we do not take any responsibility and you may need to spent your voucher for taking any other item up to the same value of your voucher.
This type of vouchers can be send to you via email, you may need to print it by yourself. If we are not able to send you the free gift instantly, it may be sent at any time when we get it ready.
The free gift and any offer related to becoming a VIP customer will be provided only once to each user and/or delivery address.
At Inking Australia we use the most reliable delivery method for our customers. All orders will be shipped by one of the following methods, this depends on selection and availability:
- Australia Post
- Courier Services
We have set a flat rate shipping cost method to send your order Australia wide. There are two types of services that you can choose when you are about to check out your orders, a standard shipping fee of $6.95 Incl. GST and an express shipping service fee of $15 Incl. GST. If you need any special shipping method or have need an item urgently please send us your enquiry and will tell you how we can help in this case additional cost may occur.
A surcharge will be incurred for the remote locations such as Norfolk Island, Christmas Island, Cocos Island, and The Australian Antarctic Territory. Please contact us for further shipping details or check the price in your TAX Invoice when you check out.
All in-stock orders placed before 10am AEST (Excluding Weekends and Public Holidays) are dispatched the same day, orders placed after 10am AEST are dispatched the next business day.
As a general guideline, deliveries to major cities will take 1 to 3 business days whilst it could take up to 9 business days for more remote areas.
We strive to have all items in stock. However, if for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order we will notify you within 2 business days.
- Address details that are incorrect or insufficiently supplied will incur a redelivery fee.
- If you have given authority to leave goods without a signature, you accept all the responsibility if your parcel is lost or stolen from your property.
- We deliver within Australia only. Orders outside of Australia will not be accepted.
- Please include your valid address and contact number on the delivery address as you may be contacted by the driver or you may advise to leave at the front door if it is safe to do so. Additional charges may apply on returned items for non-delivery due to wrong/invalid address, inability to delivery due to "signature-required" items
- The couriers do not deliver to post office box so please put your street address completely as a valid shipping address.